Brunch @ Choupinette

Heard of this cafe from Xiong's friends that Choupinette serves one of the best egg benedict in Singapore. As a lover of egg benedict, Xiong and I decided to check out last weekend.


They opened at 8:00am in the morning. I met my sis and jie fu after they had finished check-up. As it was drizzling, Xiong and I were late. The cafe was easily located next to Coronation Plaza. It was pretty small but there wasn't lots of patrons at 9am.


The cafe is elegantly decorated in English cottage style (I feel) with breads, Chou Chou around you. It is very hard not to miss those eye-catching pastry. They look damned good that you feel like having a taste of all the cakes and breads.  



Wide variety of breads to choose from.



I did not manage to take a photo of the menu but their price range was about $20+ for the mains. The set meal comes with a main course, fruit juice and coffee or chocolate.


Focus on the bread. It looks very normal but once I tasted it, my impression of that bread changed totally o.o

Here comes my chocolate and grapefruit juice!



After filling our stomach, my sis and i walked over to look at the pastry and breads. Each and every piece of them are so tempting. My sis bought quite a number of breads home for breakfast and some chou chou to satisfy her sweet tooth.


How to resist?!

*Mouth-watering*

See the thick layer of chocolate~~

Tiramisu  for dine in only

As the cafe doesn't take in reservation during weekend, one might have to wait a little while during lunch hour.

If you are one bread-lover, do try Choupinette which serves all day breakfast, brunch, lunch and tea.



607 Bukit Timah Rd
#01-01
Bukit Timah
Singapore 269708
Tel: 6466 0613

Operating Hours
Tue- sat: 8:00 am- 7:00pm
Sun: 8:00 am - 6:00pm
No reservation during Saturday, Sunday and Public Holiday.




No comments:

Post a Comment