Randoms

Another short post:

Graduation is over. I am officially a grad. Life continues after grad, working n saving. Today i had to go back office to count my stocks. I wasn't paid though, but i did my part as an employer. And a responsible one. I want a pay rise :x

After going office today, dear brought me to ocbc to open my saving account. He told me that i have over ask. But its better to ask mire rather than less when it comes to my money. They are my hard earn money. After settling my account, we went to queue up for mee soto n mee ayam at the bedok hawker center. The food was nice that i dont mind queueing up again the next time.

As today xiong had to work, i went to Chinatown to meet my babe to shop for something. I reached home at about 4 plus. N since been braiding bracelet till now. I like the bracelet i make haha. But giving them away to friends.

Tomorrow i will be meeting up my babes to take photo at  garden by the bay. Just another short post for today,

Upload some photos here:

I love you baby :) see yourself on photo :x

No comments:

Post a Comment