5th Anniversary + The Coastal Settlement

Happy 5th month anniversary dear. We've been together for 5 months only :x Hope u like the scrapbook i made for u :) And also, thanks for treating me to such luxury brunch at Changi Village. I remember nasi lemak cost $16 :x haha. Scary indeed! Then also, it was raining on that day. Dear sheltered me with an umbrella while walking into the restaurant. The place was very pretty. Its like a small cottage with flowers and retro cars around.


The foods are very nice but expensive. The oraments inside the restaurant were merticulously chosen as they go very well with the theme of retro. Dear and i began exploring and taking photos inside. It was really a beauty.




 Aren't these photos are nice?

The Coastal Settlement-TCS
Address: 200, Netheravon Road, Singapore 508529Tuesday - Sunday { 10.30am till 12 Midnight } Last order for Food @ 9:30pm

As for the food, you guys can go my facebook and see :) After eating at TCS, dear drove us to sentosa. South as he said. He brought me to maritime museum hehe. Yeap! I've been bugging him to places i wanted to go haha. At night, we met baby's friends for supper. His friend jus came home from Sweden. Seems like he had enjoyed a lot there. 

Of course, my scrapbook efforts :x




 Love you baby :) Muackz

No comments:

Post a Comment