Just a Short Post....

Dear,

The time has come, when we should start mugging with our examination. For you, it shouldn't be a problem because u have 1 mth to study 1 paper.. For me, it may be harder. I cant promise that i can pass all. I might not even pass all.. but like i keep telling you, i'll try.. Time with you will be lesser and lesser. I may not find u most of the time even know i want to. I know Dear will understand but sometimes its me that cant stop myself to go find you and ignore my studies. @.@ But i will try control myself.. Study Study Study!!
加油加油!for our exam and we can enjoy after our exam, during our BKK trips. i hope i can see u wearing ur graduation gown soon whereas me, i hope i can pass all my modules so i can allow myself to continue my studies.

加油!
LOVE YOU ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment