I am awaiting a big big day tomorrow! Dear has said to celebrate my birthday for me tomorrow. Yet he kept so secretive about the restaurant buffet from me. He hinted me town area, around orchard. Orchard is so big. I really don't know where. However, i am having lessons tomorrow from 12pm to 3pm for my marketing lectures. and him, should be most probably clashing my lecture with me. For the past 2 days, he had been working midnight shift and yet he still insisted to send me to and fro school. Clashing lectures with me as possible. And worst, he has to study for his upcoming exams. He hadn't get enough sleep for these days. Im so afraid that tiredness is eating him up. Is his body able to take the tiredness? He also sent Ceyi and Sharon home after school ended. Im so heartache.. seeing him in such a state because of me. All i just want to be him to be happy with me..without feeling tired and hope im doing my job well. Yup, my dear is sleeping right now.. let's not disturb him.. shhhh...
  

No comments:

Post a Comment