Brunch at Two Bakers

I had actually forgotten to wish my best friend "Happy Birthday"! My god, I was really getting old.

As usual, my babes and i would never fail to meet up on each other's birthday. This time, we visited Two Bakers.



Two Bakers seems to be a new cafe which was opened only recently. Located conveniently just opposite Jalan Besar Stadium, it was not difficult to find the cafe as it was a short 5 minutes walk from Lavender MRT. Along Horne Road, you can easily spot a few other cafes located closely to one another. You can hop from one place to another just by foot. 

At one glance, Two Bakers is a pretty small and neat cafe yet filled with cosy atmosphere. A place which i felt quieter than other cafes and is a good hangout with friends. There was no queues at 12pm despite not making an reservations. Perhaps we were later than usual.

Isnn't it a good place for hangout and chat over coffee?


I personally love going to 'not' so crowded cafes as they are much quieter and serene. What's more important is that i felt that i am comfortable with the spaces between me and the other patrons (unlike places like Tim Ho Wan where i could feel the body heat from the guy sitting next to me). I could enjoy my coffee and dining experiences so much that i felt it was home to me (of course i would leave if i saw long queues outside their shop ). 

I had taken a photo of the menu (like i always did to most of the cafes i visited). To some of us, price is a issue whenever we visit cafes? 




Prices are reasonable and you will leave this place with a full stomach. And those of you who are a little conscious on GST and Service Charge, Two Bakers doesn't charge you for any of it. There are GST and Service Charge free! 

I had a Two Bakers Petite Breakfast
and 
a cup of


My babes had...

French Toast with Sweet Caramelised Banana which was really good to start your day. 
and

Egg with smoked Salmon 

Does all these look delicious to you?

I could have order a few deserts but such hearty breakfast left me with no spaces in my stomach. It is a pity that i couldn't get to eat those beautiful desserts again in whatever cafe i was at. And if you have no idea how beautiful their desserts are, let me show you :

" Inspired by time-honoured recipes..... Two Bakers have created numerous best-sellers including moist carrot cake, dainty Eclairs with dark chocolate and salted caramel fillings ... ..." 

Carrot cake


All the desserts look alluring but i just couldn't bring myself to buy either one of the slices. My stomach wasn't too happy with me if i was to get her something. 

But nevertheless,  this is one cafe where i know i will be going back for more, thanks to the accessibility of transport and the availability of the seats (as for now). 

88 Horne Road
Singapore 209083
5 minutes walk from Lavender MRT ( Exit from V Hotel)
Tel: 62930329

Mon: 11:00 am- 9:00m
Wed- Thur: 11:00 - 9:00pm
Fri-Sat: 11:00 am - 11:00pm
Sun: 11:00 - 9:00pm



My cafe kakis 

No comments:

Post a Comment