The Body Shop: Seaweed Ionic Clay Mask

One Short post here!

Seaweed Ionic Clay Mask





I have been using this products for years and this is currently still working on me. As it says, 

  1. Purifies
  2. Cleanses
  3. Control excess oil
  4. Suitable for combination and oily skin
I have combination skin actually. People who have combination skin (like me) will experience dry skin and oily skin. The dry skin s usually found around the cheeks area ( once a while could them flaking) while your T-zone (forehead and nose) is oily. Balancing the skin area with different needs definitely poses a challenge to me until i found this product.

It smells really nice when you opened the cap. Use this after you had cleansed your face. With a wet face, apply this product evenly. Its best to work with damp hands.

Apply a thin layer. This is more than enough actually. You wouldn't want it to be too thick. 

Leave the mask on for 10 minutes. It will become dry afterwards.

When it drys, it will become like this

Once you see the mask turns white, you will know that it's time to wash off.

It will be harden and you will feel difficult to smile :| Make sure you don't smile, i believe it looks bad if your face cracks. :x

After that, wash off thoroughly and apply your facial routine.

Feels so clean~~

I usually bought this product during their sales period. It can last me for months (i use it once a week) before i start a new one. 


Alright! I shall end my post here today ^^













  





No comments:

Post a Comment