2 papers down! Buyer behaviour and Strategic management. These two papers just give  me hard time. Thanks to these 2 papers i got quite serious headache after finishing two paper. the aftermath effect. What's more whatever i studied just came out differently for the exams questions. Just like my dear said: If you can pass means you are knowledgeable. I hope so. I hope im knowledgeable :x Am i?
I need fresh air after 2 papers, age is catching up, studies is going to be difficult for me. Today I met dear at paya lebar then we went down together. We just walked along the esplanade and towards fullaton bayfront. An exquisite place to go, fine dining with cool people around. Weather was fine and walked along there. So relaxing! And in the end, i brought dear to the UFO catcher again. In the end caught nothing haha. Let's not go there anymore! :x

No comments:

Post a Comment