A Short Post [Artistry Cafe]

Hi everyone! Happy New Year! This is my first post in 2015 and perhaps, my last few posts before i go Taiwan  (with my bro and love, yeah!). I won't be in Singapore for a week * Excited for my holiday*. Its been a while since i traveled that far. Hope that i can have a peaceful trip this time. *Finger-cross*. 

I had recently went to this cafe: Artistry Cafe  with my babes. Every meetup is a new opportunity for visiting new cafes in Singapore. This time, we went to Artistry Cafe.







They might have change the menu ( Saw their goodbye brunch on their facebook) but still, i shall have a short blogpost of it. 

Like most of the cafes i visited, Artistry is a small scale cafe located at 17 Jalan Pinang in Central Singapore. The unique thing about them is that they have combined the art gallery and cafe, generally for art appreciation. You can see, its " Art Around You". 

They have few choices of food:



Menus are very important, aren't they?

Sad enough, Eggs on Toast was already sold out during lunch and left me no choice but to take Big Breakfast (I was hungry). Les and Jas had Shredded Duck Confit Croissant.

Big Breakfast

The bread tasted great so as the sausage. But Artistry Cafe offers spinach which i like as compared to other cafes who have salad (those with purple cabbage and vinegar and olive oil).   

Shredded Duck Confit Croissant

The duck was really well cook! A good dish actually if you prefer something light. 

They do serve alcoholic drinks, desserts but again, we did not try any. If I'm back there, i would love to try the desserts ^^.

17 Jalan Pinang 
Singapore 199149
Tel: 6298 2420
5 minutes walk from Bugis MRT 

Operating Hours
Tue - Sat: 10:00am - 11.45pm
Sun: 10:00 - 7:00pm

My cafe kakis

And thanks Jassy for recommending this place to us. 


No comments:

Post a Comment