过大礼 (Guo Da Li) Chinese preparation wedding

The busiest week is over.

After Guo Da Li, My sis was married off 2 days ago. She met the love of her life and they live happily ever after.

Let me do some updates from last two weeks.

On the 13th of October, my relatives came to congratulate my sis on her wedding day. In the morning my 3rd aunty was here early as she see whether if we needed help. My brother in law has to be here to deliver some gifts.






My aunty was helping out to see the exchange of gifts.
A photo of the groom and bride

My mum and dad were taking the pin jin.

The gifts which our family bought to be given to brother in law on that day.
Include lamps, tea cups etc.
I tied some of the gifts too !

Including bedsheets!

MY sis hugging her new pillow out happily.

The gifts of exchange.

The buffet was here!

My relatives were on the dock!

By 10am, brother in law went home together with his aunty. He needs to be home to do preparation for their new home. After which, relatives helped themselves to the buffet while i looked after the kids. I walked around taking some photos of whom were present. Most of my cousins were there to congratulate my sis.  







The kiddos

The 4 sisters

The aunties


Not forgetting the flasher of the day!

It was a very tiring day, helping my sis to her guo da li and stuffs like that. But the tiredness was all worth it :)













No comments:

Post a Comment