Last of Year 2020

 Year 2020 is indeed very different from other Years. Since March, I have been working from home till now and I am pregnant! Love was away from me for one of the month this year which has never happened before. During his absence,  i took the opportunity to keep fit since we are in a lockdown situation. 

We didn't visit many places due to COVID as the number of cases in Singapore is still unstable. 

An impromptu date to Jewel for Burger and Lobster.

To have a happy pregnancy is important. Hope Baby will be as happy as i am when im carrying him in my tummy. Sometimes i can't have everything goes my way but there is nothing much I should be complaining about. I have a supportive hubby, healthy baby, caring cousins, great friends to hang out with and a team of understanding colleagues. 

And we will name our Baby Rayner. Hope Baby Rayner will be born to be decisive, wise warrior. Love and I feel that as a boy he should be strong and hope he will grow up to be one. Mum and Dad will be rooting for you.


High Tea at The lobby Lounge with Dad and Sis

December was nice. I was clearing my leave and I booked a place at Shangri-Ri La on one of the Friday to meet my dad and sis for Afternoon Tea. It was a nice place and good time for me to wind down. I am getting heavier and moving around became more like a chore than a normal activity. Therefore, I better do what i want to do before i can't haha.  

Into Week 34 pregnancy, Baby weighs around 2 kg and i had gained like about 13 kg so far. I have 44  more days to go before Baby's arrival. We are about done with his stuff and ready to welcome him home. Building a family on our own is a completely a different feeling. It's like amazing how 2 completely different strangers who was never part of you before became one of the most important person in your remaining life and then creating a new life together with him/her. Sometimes life is just full of surprises that we can never foresee.    

1st photo of Year2021 with Baby Rayner in my tummy haha.

This is one of the year with not many photos taken but most importantly, stay safe and happy everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment