Into Week 38 of my. pregnancy

Another week gone by and I am entering week 38 now. This morning went to the Gynac and Dr Adrian said baby is estimated to weigh 2.8kg to 3kg. He also mentions that I need to take note of baby kicks everyday, make sure he kicks 10 times a day. Baby has been doing good as he has been kicking since morning till night. 

Please continue to do so baby ❤️

My leg and hand has been swollen since 2-3 weeks ago and it just gets worst. I guess there is no medicine for this until I give birth to Baby Rayner.


This morning Dr Adrian shows his big tummy and head. Everything is looking good and he told us to go back next Saturday.

I am starting my HL next week and I know I should get proper rest before I give birth. But I guess my phone will not stop ringing and I would not be totally void of my job.  Company is just too lean and I am so sure that I will be needed in one of those days next week. 

I am starting to feel anxious about baby's arrival as we are beginning another stage of life together. I have so many questions in mind: Will baby be easily cranky or difficult to handle? Am I going to be a good mum? Will I continue to show patience to my little one? Will my husband take a role in parenting too and share the burden with me?, etc etc.  As much as there are many doubts, I still couldn't wait to meet him. Overall, its been a happy 9 months since I begin my pregnancy. 

Alright, I shld be resting soon as it is past midnight. Nights everyone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment