Updates on my life

I have been blogging lesser and lesser ever since the start of the year. At the start of 2017,I've gotton so much busier than before. My job scope has been changed and I stayed longer in office often. At time, I would still send email after office hours or before I sleep. That's like quite a norm when you work for an US company.

I was also busy with my house renovations; like shopping for household items; to clean and wash our clothes etc. I would sleep over at my our new house during weekends and holiday. And just this week, we came back from our 1 week long holiday from Australia. 

Spending a week in Australia definitely cost us a bomb, but I felt motivated and recharged after coming back from my trip. We rented a car there and drove around the city in  Brisbane and Gold Coast. We rented a car at Apex Car Rental and it cost us SGD400 + for a week. On top of that, there are parking charges and toll fees. Both of these charges are expensive as well and the most expensive parking was AUD27 per day at a Hotel. Other parking charges would come up to AUD10 at least, either per hour or per entry. 

I shall blog more about our Australia trip soon. Right now, I would just want to enjoy my Saturday night lazing on my new carpet >.<

Carpet bought from Taobao which cost me around SGD100. I am a satisfied buyer.


   

No comments:

Post a Comment