Our Home [Renovation] Part 3: Carpentry works Day 4

I said I would pot the photos shortly right?

Yes, in just a few minutes.

Alright!  It was his turn today to submit a field report. After alighting me at my work, love sent me a text : Very Serious Jam. I thought nothing of it since I was so busy at work. Work ties me down completely that I hardly digest or type any more letters which I feel necessary. Sometimes, i would just answer: Yes,Ok, See you. Busy. Like shit. Sian. Well, only my love would understand what i'm talking.

But anyway, back to the report. Due to massive "jam"  somewhere, love ended up at our new home again. He took some photo to show me the progress of the carpentry works.

Let's see what we've got.

By Tuesday, we already had



Bed frame up

My wardrobe

Feature wall up

Doors of the shoe cabinet

Doors of my wardrobe

Doors of his wardrobe

Toilet glass door, shower screen, the basin and toilet vanity.
Well, my hubby was standing right in front of the mirror taking photo of his selfie.

By this week, all should be up and we will be seeing more progress. Understand from Love that the aircon guy will be coming to install the aircon this Thursday. Also,our dining table will be delivering to us on Thursday. Right now, we are hunting for sofa, TV and fridge. More money will be gone soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment