Taiwan colleague visit + Chye Seng Huat Hardware

I had missed out too many things over the week.

Just some update......

The other week, our colleague from Taiwan came to Singapore for a short meeting. It was our first time meeting her. A very nice and polite girl. Her stay in Singapore was rather hectic as she had to learn things from us and not forgetting to see our Singapore!! We brought her to the places she wanted to go and visited Garden by the Bay. It's a tourist destination. She has to go haha!

Taken some photos back then... ...









A full photo together.

On another day, i met up my poly school mates at Bedok Reservoir WaWaWa cafe. It was a unique name. I had never knew of such cafe until that day when i went there. I was late and full, after a dinner with my colleagues at Lee Do restaurant at Ubi. There was definitely a lot of catch-up to with with my friends. Shu Ming has a job and Mei Ching has very good news for all of us. It was only 5 years since we graduated. And just after 5 years, all of us seem to have a life waiting for us ahead. Though all of us weren't as childish and crazy last time, but the joy of togetherness which we shared could never be explained in words.
My 4 flowers
And on the day before National Day, i met up my babes. It was a week of catching-up with my love ones. My babes has suggested going to some 五金店 in bras basah for breakfast. Adeline was shocked when she heard that we are going to have breakfast at  äº”金店. My babes and i love brunch. Not surprised when we will hunt down pretty brunch cafes. This is the place:

Chye Seng Huat Hardware
150 Tyrwhitt Road


Tue - Fri: 09:00 - 19:00
Sat - Sun: 09:00 - 22:00

Don't be afrad to enter this hardware shop. It may look like any shop selling kim zua but when you entered.. But inside, it was a nice cosy cafeteria with bustling sounds of coffee machines and people of all ages. We had waited quite a while before we found a place to sit. The brunch was rather affordable starting from $10 for mains. Here's what we ordered:





The foods were deliciously and cheaper as compared to other brunch places like Kith cafe and Wild honey. We chatted till almost 3.30pm  while waiting for bii to arrive. As usual, we chatted our girl stuffs and getting updates from all of us. Its been so long since 10 years ago.

And now.. ...



Still the same usual us. This is how we looked after 10 years. Perhaps i should post photos of each year since 2006. This year, i had also received my belated birthday gifts from them. I had my first chanel lipsticks and Victoria Secret pouch. It was such a luxury! My flowers gave me vouchers, allowing me to buy whatever i liked hehe.

I had tried this colour and it really suits me well.

Speaking about cosmetics, I had bought my Urban Decay eye primer from http://www.beautybay.com.

Original!

This eye primer cost $33 in Sephora stores in Singapore. I have been hearing rave of this products since last year. Friends and magazine has been giving their reviews. And such, i felt to itch to buy for myself as my birthday gift. I bought this from beauty bay on 26th July but this product only arrived on 13 August. I guess it was delayed due to the long weekend last week.

The postman delivered this parcel all the way to my doorstep as the box couldn't fit my letterbox. Somehow, the box was ridiculously big when i received it. I thought there might be some samples within but sad to say, it was filled with thick paper and my eye primer only -.-

I opened it just now and did a test .... The result was definitely amazing and this product delivers my expectations. Photo will explain all:


The left side was without eye primer application. Compared to the right, the colour on the right was so brilliant and obvious. Not only that, it doesn't smudge easily. I like this product! 



Right now, I needed a run as i needed to jog for the half army marathon (AHM) on 1st September 2013. Bii is working today and i would just have the time needed to blog. ^^








No comments:

Post a Comment