Into Week 20 pregnancy

Starting this week, I am week 20!! Half of the marathon is finished and looking to complete the 2nd half. Baby Lim is baking comfortably in my tummy and at times I can feel little one kicking.

This Monday, I went to check up with Daddy Lim at Novena in the morning. Honestly, I was never excited to go see the doctor but going to the gynae is something which I look forward to. Because that's when we see how is Baby Lim doing inside, wondering if he is kicking, turning or playing with fingers. 

And gender.. 

It's a boy! Gynae pointed out his penis to us on the ultrascan. It's hard to miss at this point of time. I asked hubby if he prefers boy or girl. He said he wants both. Having both is of course the best but that isn't something I can control right? 

But anyway it's our kid so we will love them. 

Me and Daddy Lim in the clinic waiting for my turn 

Into half of my pregnancy, I gained around 5kg since I got preggy. My tummy is getting bigger to the point I can't see my bottom? All I see is my belly when I looked down. Bending my legs and getting up from bed seems like a challenging task for me sometimes.  I have also accustomed to going toilet once  every night. Backache is my good friend who never fails to find me. 

But I still stay pretty active. I did a lot of walking because I couldn't sit still for too long. Work is still stress but I think I am going to just 'see open' until baby birth. 

Sometimes when I feeling upset with work, I will look at the photo of the ultrascan and it makes me really happy enough to forget my unhappiness. 
See his little feet, I can even count the toes!

Daddy lim is sleeping now and I guess I shld be resting too. Signing off here and shall blog again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment