Goodbye 2016....

Happy New Year everyone.

2016 has come to an end and its time to embrace a brand new year and life. 2016 was not an easy year for us.  Mum has passed away since 6 months ago and I am now engaged. We've been through so much together as a family and never had once we forgot our mum. We missed her cooking so much that we tried to gather our thoughts of what she had cooked for us before. Dad missed her Bee Hoon and I can seriously say that no where or anyone will be able to cook near her standard.

Sis will come back almost every weekend without fail and that's where the kids bring joy to dad. The little one is beginning to crawl and soon, he will learn to run. The elder one has just started her nursery and she is in her 2nd day of school today.

For the past 6 months, I've learnt to stock up groceries, visiting supermarket and wet markets whenever I'm free. I have to buy foods for prayer and breakfast too. If my sis or brother needs me, I will try to be there. Xiong has also been very patience with us, driving us up and down, to and fro many places,  for dinner, to go grocer shopping etc. I am grateful that he is such a reliable man I could lean on.  

Christmas was the time where we met up people of our lives. As we grow older, our social life shrink to just a few of us. These are my friends whom i believe will be friends for life. We grew up together, watched each other being single to married, hopping places from restaurants to dining at their homes and so much more.

There are so many more things to explore in life and never should we stop connecting with people we love. Time is precious and it would be regrettable if it if not utilized rightfully.



  




Credits to WT

These are friends whom I cherished a lot. 

Hope all of you have a great 2017!

No comments:

Post a Comment